One of the most distinctive features of a beautiful smile is bright, white teeth. Teeth whitening is one of the standard cosmetic dental treatments that can transform your smile and give dramatic results. At Park Creek Dental Care, we are pleased to offer both in-office and take-home teeth whitening options to enhance your smile aesthetics.
How Can We Help at Park Creek Dental Care?
- In-Office Teeth Whitening
This painless cosmetic dental procedure will give you noticeably brighter teeth in just one office visit. First, we will remove the debris, plaque, and tartar from the surface of your teeth and then place a bleaching solution directly onto your dental enamel. Then, we will use a laser light to activate the whitening gel, giving you dramatic effects almost instantly. You will be able to enjoy your new glowing smile for many months.
- Take-Home Whitening Trays
Now, you can undertake a professional whitening treatment in the comfort of your home. We will capture an impression of your teeth to fabricate custom whitening trays that fit your bite perfectly. This allows the whitening gel to target your teeth to give you outstanding results.
How to Keep Your Teeth Sparkling White
- Maintain an efficient oral hygiene routine:By brushing and flossing your teeth twice a day and after meals, you can remove the food debris that would otherwise stain and discolor your teeth and lead to decay.
- Quit smoking: Due to the nicotine and tar in cigarettes, smoking can cause blackish or yellowish stains on your teeth, which can be challenging to remove. By quitting smoking, you can avoid these stains and other harmful effects on your oral health.
- Avoid teeth-staining foods/beverages:If you want to retain sparkling white teeth for life, you must avoid several foods and drinks. Tea, coffee, and sugary drinks like soda are particularly detrimental to your smile’s appearance. Additionally, you should avoid consuming acidic foods like tomato or soy sauces, citrus fruits, curry, etc., as they may wear down your enamel and give a dull appearance to your teeth.
- Schedule regular dental check-ups:A healthy and vibrant smile is a treat to watch. Visiting your dental provider at least once every six months can help prevent damaging oral health problems such as gingivitis and tooth decay. In addition, professional teeth whitening will help brighten your smile and boost your self-confidence.
To learn more about our dental services or schedule a consultation, call Dentist in Woodstock, GA at (470) 601-7888 or visit Park Creek Dental Care at 8080 Hickory Flat Hwy, Woodstock, GA 30188.