Invisalign is a superior and more convenient alternative to metal braces for patients of all ages. They are strong plastic trays with adequate force to move your teeth into their right orthodontic positions.
Because Invisalign aligners are clear, you can hardly tell if someone is wearing them. Our general dentist at Park Creek Dental Care provides the best Invisalign treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign functions in the same way traditional orthodontic braces do. It consists of a set of clear trays that are designed to shift and change the structure of your teeth to achieve an aligned bite and a healthy mouth. The best aspect of your Invisalign treatment is that you can see your final smile before you start!
Benefits of Invisalign
- Metal braces are often too obvious, but Invisalign aligners are clear and nearly unnoticeable.
- Advanced technology is used to make Invisalign aligners and the treatment is methodically planned using specialized software.
- Invisalign aligners do not contain any metal parts, which would have been uncomfortable. This also helps to prevent injuries.
- Because Invisalign aligners gently press your teeth, the treatment is more comfortable than with metal braces.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners to brush your teeth. This allows you to keep up with your regular oral hygiene routine while also preventing cavities.
What Is the Invisalign Treatment Process?
You must first come to our facility for a consultation before beginning the Invisalign treatment. We'll help you decide if Invisalign is a good treatment choice for you.
Following that, we will take X-rays, photographs, and impressions of your teeth, which will be processed using the Invisalign system software. The impressions collected at your initial appointment will be analyzed using powerful 3D computer imaging technologies and utilized to create a series of transparent, removable aligners.
Your aligners will be delivered to you at your next appointment. Each set of clear aligners must be worn continuously for approximately two weeks, except when eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth. You will need to return to our clinic every four to six weeks to ensure that the treatment is progressing as planned.
The therapy is complete once all of the aligners have been worn. The treatment time required varies according to the severity of the condition, but it is normally six months to one year.
To learn more about our dental services or schedule a consultation, call Dentist in Woodstock, GA at (470) 601-7888 or visit Park Creek Dental Care at 8080 Hickory Flat Hwy, Woodstock, GA 30188.